November 29, 2010

Day 1 - 110 days to go - I'm getting MARRIED!!

So, I'm engaged.
And it is as wonderful and crazy as I dreamed it would be.
Everything is perfect. He is perfect. The propasal was perfect.
He loves me and shows me just how much in every way possible.
Only one thing... I've never given two seconds of thought to my wedding.
Okey, well I did, exactly two seconds, when I was twenty I thought I would never care about these things. I decided that I would wear my favorite jeans and serve pizza at the reception. I even told my mother, who cried for two days. And I've kind of stuck to that plan.
But now, a few years later the jeans are long gone and I'm actually getting married... in one hundred and ten days! And you know what, I do care.
So, this is the first step. I've decided to have a real wedding.
Hope you will follow me the chaotic, fun and crazy days to come!

Let's dooo this!

No comments: